- PEPaloma E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayNinebot
I love it
- MCMaria Clara Q.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPractical and good for everyday use
The scooter has been great for going around campus as a college student. The speed is just right, and the battery lasts the entire day—super practical, easy to use and store. There are no issues while charging. The only problem I encountered was that it decreased the maximum speed decreased out of nowhere. However, when I checked the app, I saw it needed an update, so I think that was the issue. App is also super practical!
- CECindy E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoVery nice,
Speed sufficient feels perfect for big kids 10-15 yr old
- PFPedro F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat airplane tender
The E22's combination of weight, size, and user friendliness (controls, folding feature, drive modes) have made it nearly ideal to take along on my airplane for short trips.
The E22's main drawback has been its (in)ability to climb hills (6', 180 lbs rider), dropping down to < 5mph on hills within its stated capability, often requiring some kicking to keep it at walking speeds. Absent some gearing (which I would have paid a few hundred $ more for), there's probably no way around this without sacrificing weight/size.
Overall, I am happy with the purchase for my intended use.
- MKMinjoo K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfect for Beginners
E22 is perfect for beginners who simply want an electric scooter for easy short commute. This works for me because i have a mile flat commute from work. This would not work even on a slight uphill sadly. Other than that, I love how sleek it looks, and it was totally worth getting it.
You Might Also Like
Pair it with
Have a question?
We’re available by phone, text, or email.