- VCVictory C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 hours agoRiding On Air!
Changing from the slick tire to the one with tread makes a world of difference. The traction is way better and you have more control going over uneven surfaces. It takes bumps flawlessly and feels more secure, not as slippery. Honestly, it should come standard with the Ninebot S-Max or at least give you an option to choose, even if it costs a little more.
The slick tires were easy to take off and just as easy to put on, no hassle. Just unscrew the screws and take off the existing tires to replace. You’re done! I’m 67, so drifting is the last thing I’ll ever do on my Ninebot S-Max aka Ninecy, that’s the name my husband gave her and I should’ve changed them when I first bought her a year ago, it would’ve saved me a couple of tumbles.
All in all, the treaded tires are way more comfortable and the feel of having more control is beyond the standard slick tire.
- AHAndrew H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoNice tires
Very smooth. Nice tread design.
- RLRob L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoGreat ride
Traded out the slick tires for the treaded tires - what a great ride
- MSMark S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoGud Tire
Very gif, made riding the segway a little bit smoother I think, very small difference but I bet it has more traction compared to the read drift tires the S MAX comes with. Not worth the $200 but still would recommend if you’d like more traction.
- MAMichael A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoComfort tire
I really noticed the improvement in the vibrations after swapping in the new tires. We have 2 Segway-Ninebot S Max units, and I plan to order another set for the other unit.
Segway Los Angeles was great about the shipping, easy to track and the tires arrived in 3 days.