- BCBarry C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 months agoRearview Mirror
I love it. Its easy to install and requires no tools. And most of all I can use it also on multiple bike grips.
- MPMatthew P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoMatt
It was great I really enjoy it and feel safer in the go
- MSmichael scott b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoIncredible accessorie
- RKRobbie K.Verified ReviewerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 months agoEhhhhhhhhhh
I have these mirrors, but I purchased mine from Amazon before I realized that S.LA had them in stock. After putting them on, I took them off....here's why. First off...they are a TIGHT fit! The rubber needs to be a little bit longer to wrap around your grips w/out "forcibly stretching them" like I did. 2nd: The G30Ps' handlebar width is not very wide, you can barely see behind you. These will work better on the New "Max G2" (coming this summer) because it has wide impressive handlebars! 3rd: They will move around (up/down) & not stay in place when you hit BUMPS.....poor quality...but you get what you pay for!
So for now, I just look over my shoulder safely. I've been fine! :)
- MSMichael S.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars3 months agoVery cheap
They are the worst things I have ever seen don’t waste your money
You Might Also Like
Pair it with
Have a question?
We’re available by phone, text, or email.