- LELaura E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove it!
Since I upgraded to this scooter, my life has been much easier getting around and for much longer.
- LALonzo A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoNice ride
I love it. Lots of power and battery life. I keep up fairly well with my man, Zo Liath on his GT2. For my preference I don’t need more speed. 30 mph, 34 mph downhill speed is plenty. I love the fact that I can handle rougher terrain as my previous scooter did not have shocks. My comfortable speed is normally 18-20 mph with no effort. And the weight of the scooter is comfortable for my frame. I’ve tried my man’s GT2 and although I can ride it just feels too big for me to handle. This feels like a nice improvement from the G30LP.
- JKjoshua k.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 hours agoGood time
- JAJoseph A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLove this scooter.
I love this scooter. It takes me everywhere I need to.
- RSRobert S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat Upgrade
Upgraded from a G30P Max and couldn't be happier. This makes the G30P seems like a toy. Faster, and larger, but feels safer due to the improved features like turn signals, etc. Would definitely recommend.
You Might Also Like
Pair it with
Have a question?
We’re available by phone, text, or email.