The P65 is designed to be easily folded for transporting or storage.
With a front LED Light, front and rear turn signals, daytime running lights, and a brake tail light, you'll have 360 degrees of protection.
- AVAngel V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBest upgrade I ever done
I love riding my scooters on sports mode I took it 25 miles per hour. Had a lot of fun .love that I can still carry it for the weights . I was going to get the GT2 but it was pretty heavy and a lot bigger I am very happy that I’ve decided to take the Segway KickScooter P65. I upgraded from riding the Ninebot KickScooter Max G30 that I’m going to still keep . Thank you, Segway.
- MCMichael C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing Scooter!!
I upgraded from an F40 and got a substantial increase range (about double when averaging 18 or 19 mph!), acceleration, and top speed. Also, being the next generation of commuter scooter (and it being a little more high end) there are way more features and functions than the F40 had, along with the ability to modify many of them through the app. One thing I wasn’t prepared for though was the significant improvement materials and build quality. While the F40 feels extremely well made, safe, and fun… this feels much more like a vehicle. Switching to this new one makes the other one feel toy-like. I am completely satisfied with my new scoot and Segway of LA was awesome to buy from!
- RMRyan M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdaySegway
Amazing scooter segways are so reliable have had this for 1500 miles and never stopped working
- RJRonald J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoCommuters Dream
I absolutely love it! Cuts my commute time in half leaving a much smaller carbon footprint.
I want the GT2 now that I can handle the speed...
- DLDavid L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoScooter
Great transaction. Thanks!