The P65 is designed to be easily folded for transporting or storage.
With a front LED Light, front and rear turn signals, daytime running lights, and a brake tail light, you'll have 360 degrees of protection.
- PTPrime T.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoP65 scooter
I purchased two P65 scooters , the spec sheet is exactly what I saw . Great distance, great power , the performance of the scooters is like surfing on water, smooth and comfortable ride & I am 200lbs . Love them .
- SRSteven R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoKickScooter P65
Impressive with speed, mobility, design and reliability. Go ahead and get it!
- MAMisty A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAmazing in the city. DTLA
Love this scooter and it works amazingly in the downtown LA area. Love how I can charge my phone off of it. The turn signal are great especially driving in traffic on the busy streets. A ton of foot room. Great speed going up hills. The downside is my accessories on my previous scooter do not fit on the handles on this one.
- AGAlejandro G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat quality Scooter
I’m 259LBS 5’10 it handles my weight no problem up hills goes about 16 miles in sport mode. App is convenient for making adjustments on speed limits and braking. range in the app is pretty accurate.
- AMAnniiz'e M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoI really like this product.
I looked at many products and compared them to decide to buy segway p65. I really like it, it's beautiful, it's big and it drives as fast as I want. Going up hills is good. Everyone who borrowed me for a test drive Everyone still says the product is great.
You Might Also Like
Pair it with
Have a question?
We’re available by phone, text, or email.